- Always install SolarTuff with the UV protected surface to the sun. For easy identification, a label indicating the non-UV side has been placed on the underside. Ensure the labeled side of the sheet is identified before cutting as it is not possible to determine the UV protected side once the sheet is cut.
Caution : wrong side installation willvoid thewarranty.
- Please overlap each sheet of SolarTuff minimum at 10 cm from sheet length direction and minimum one corrugation to either sides (left & right).
- The maximum overhang distance is 100cm for SolarTuff.
- SolarTuff is installed with rust proof fasteners and weather seals for each bar structures and drill holes at range of 3 mm – 5 mm from the diameters offastener. This will allow for thermal expansion during noon time and contraction at night.
SolarTuff is ultra-violet layered, which suits manyapplications like:
- Green House
- Swimming Pool
- Industrial Structures
Pleaseavoid the use of thinner, gasoline or strong acid.SolarTuff Premium Corrugated Polycarbonate Roofing
SolarTuff is the premium corrugatedpolycarbonate sheet with superior transparency and toughness, absolutely theperfect roofing and glazing solution to your architectural needs.
Engineered with the most advancedEuropean technology, and selectively the best grades of plastic resins,SolarTuff comes in light-weight, yet virtually unbreakable characteristic,qualifying itself to withstand severe weather condition and unpredictableclimate changes.
- 250 times stronger than glass and 20 timesstronger than acrylic.
- Reduce heat without sacrificing lighttransmission.
- Natural lighting, electricity and energy saving.
- As transparent as glass
- Easy to install and fabricate
- Fire retardant
- Withstand temperature changes from -20C to 120C.
You can be your own architect
On top of it all, easy installation, high designflexibility, and various attractive colors make SolarTuff the perfect roofingand glazing secret to express your unique design and architectural creativityand imagination.